In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as the L.C.E.N., users and visitors to the https://dokidoki-handroll.com website are hereby informed of the following.
Article 1 - Legal information
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the site"):
1.2 Design (hereinafter "Design"):
Tel: +33 6 63 90 11 18
1.3 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as the "Publisher"):
Doki Doki whose registered office is located at 3 villa Victor Hugo 75116 Paris registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés under SIRET no. 892 663 360 R.C.S.
1.4 Host (hereinafter referred to as the "Host") :
The site is hosted by OVH
Article 2 - Site access
Access to and use of the site is strictly personal. You undertake not to use this site or the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by current intellectual property laws. They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly forbidden. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not imply acceptance of said use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, restrict access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws.
- suspend the site for updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
Liability The publisher cannot be held liable for any failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or any of its functions. You are entirely responsible for the equipment you use to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
- as a result of your use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet.
- as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you hereby waive any claim against the publisher in this respect. Should the publisher be the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The publisher authorizes users to set up hypertext links to all or part of the site. Any link must be removed on simple request from the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights whatsoever over the content of such links and accepts no liability in respect thereof.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by DOKI DOKI. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Any personal information collected on the site is mainly used by the editor to manage relations with you and, where applicable, to process your orders.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and referencing of your data
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- right of access: users may exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the e-mail address given below. In this case, before exercising this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- the right of deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limit processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD.
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD.
- the right to portability: customers can request that the Platform return the personal data they have provided, so that it can be transferred to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 163 route de Bénodet 29000 Quimper.
All requests must be accompanied by a signed photocopy of a valid identity document, and must state the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require. In addition, and since law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death.
For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations that are imposed on https://dokidoki-handroll.com/ by law, in particular with regard to the retention or archiving of documents.
Finally, Users of https://dokidoki-handroll.com/ may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes) We recommend that you contact us in the first instance before lodging a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the Platform's services and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the performance of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows: access and use of the Platform by the user management of the operation and optimization of the Platform implementation of user assistance verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his/her preferences prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents management of any disputes with users sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences.
Article 11 - Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the Platform's free comment areas.
- when the user authorizes a third-party website to access his/her data.
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data for the purposes of providing these services, and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a small computer file, a trace, deposited and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, whatever the type of terminal used (computer, smartphone, e-reader, video game console connected to the Internet, etc.) The term "cookie" covers, for example:
- HTTP cookies.
- "flash" cookies.
- the result of a fingerprint calculation in the case of "fingerprinting" (calculation of a unique identifier of the machine based on elements of its conjuration for tracking purposes).
- invisible pixels or "web bugs".
- any other identifier generated by software or an operating system.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and purpose of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve the service we offer you. The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months. For further information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, please consult the following link:
Article 13 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 14 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 15 - Contact us
For any questions or information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: contact@https://dokidoki-handroll.com
Press office Pascale Venot Caroline Coppinger
06 50 78 04 28