In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as the L.C.E.N., users and visitors to the site https://dokidoki-handroll.com are hereby informed that
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the site"):
1.2 Design (hereinafter "design"):
The company Supplément Bacon
Tel : +33 6 63 90 11 18
Email : email@example.com
1.3 Publisher (hereinafter "the Publisher"):
Doki Doki, whose registered office is located at 3 villa Victor Hugo 75116 Paris, registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés under SIRET number 892 663 360 R.C.S.
1.4 Host (hereinafter referred to as the "Host") :
The site is hosted by OVH
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with respect to intellectual property. They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorised use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the site
For the proper management of the site, the editor may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, restrict access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws.
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
Responsibilities The editor cannot be held responsible in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions. The equipment you use to connect to the site is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
- as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet.
- as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result. If the publisher is the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorised by the publisher. Any link must be withdrawn on simple request from the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of such a link and therefore assumes no responsibility for it.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by DOKI DOKI. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and referencing of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, in order to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before exercising this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to restrict processing: users may request the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform return the personal data they have provided to them for transmission to a new Platform.
You may exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 163 route de Bénodet 29000 Quimper.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the person making the request and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the person making the request. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires. In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death.
For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on https://dokidoki-handroll.com/ by law, in particular with regard to the retention or archiving of documents.
Finally, Users of https://dokidoki-handroll.com/ may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes). We recommend that you contact us first before lodging a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows: access and use of the Platform by the user management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform implementation of user support verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user personalisation of the services by displaying advertisements according to the user's browsing history, according to his/her preferences prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents management of any disputes with users sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences.
Article 11 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the Platform.
- when the user allows a third party website to access his/her data.
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a small computer file, a tracer, which is deposited and read, for example, when a website is consulted, when an e-mail is read, or when software or a mobile application is installed or used, regardless of the type of terminal used (computer, smartphone, digital reader, video game console connected to the Internet, etc.). The term "cookie" covers, for example :
- HTTP cookies.
- "flash" cookies.
- the result of fingerprinting (calculation of a unique identifier of the machine based on elements of its conjuration for tracking purposes).
- invisible pixels or "web bugs".
- any other identifier generated by a software or operating system.
When browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal. The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and timing of traffic to this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve the service we offer you. The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the following link:
Article 13 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 14 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 15 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: contact@https://dokidoki-handroll.com
Press office Pascale Venot Caroline Coppinger
06 50 78 04 28